BENEFITS YOU SHOULD BE GETTING FROM USING PREMIUM HYDRAULIC OILS IN YOUR EQUIPMENT
1. Superior thermal stability.
2. Strong resistance to oxidation and thermal breakdown.
3. A high viscosity index which helps reduce changes in viscosity.
4. Excellent film strength for increased wear protection.
5. Lowers operating temperatures to reduce oxidation.
6. Superior chemical stability.
7. Low volatility which allows lower makeup requirements from evaporation loss and fewer deposits.
8. Low carbon forming tendencies.
9. Additive to prevent the formation and buildup of varnish deposits.
10. Long lasting anti-wear protection to protect system components.
11. Extended pump life and bearing life.
12. Superior hydrolytic stability.
13. Strong demulsibility characteristics so that water separates quickly.
14. Rust and corrosion protection that extends component life.
15. Excellent anti-foaming and air release properties.
16. Reduced sludge, varnish and deposit formation.
17. Improved durability of non-ferrous parts.
18. Reduced filter blockage and improved filterability.
19. Compatibility with most existing fluids.
20. Ability to maintain its performance features even under severe service conditions and extended drain intervals.
21. Imroved seal life to provide reduced system maintenance.
It all adds up to big savings for your bottom line!