18 Reasons why you should be using Schaeffer Oil.
1. Increased fuel economy.
2. Reduced friction which lowers engine temperatures.
3. Less bearing, ring, piston, cylinder and valve-train wear.
4. Increased engine efficiency, durability and life.
5. Less downtime with reduced maintenance by extending oil drain intervals.
6. Thermal and oxidative stability provides resistance to viscosity thickening.
7. Less formation of deposits, sludge and varnish on critical engine parts.
8. Better soot dispersency for protection against soot overloading.
9. Enhanced detergency for superior engine cleanliness.
10. Longer filter life: protection against filter plugging especially during high soot conditions.
11. Ring and liner wear protection that for improved oil consumption control.
12. Protection against oxidation and corrosion when using biodiesel.
13. Shear stability for stay-in-grade performance throughout the entire oil drain interval.
14. Excellent cold cranking startability and low temperature pumpability so the engine oil
reaches critical engine parts faster in cold temperatures to reduce wear.
15. Low ash formula to protect exhaust catalysts and particulate filters on low emission vehicles.
16. Protection against oil aeration and foaming.
17. Provides superior resistance to corrosive and abrasive wear.
18. Excellent gasket and seal life.